- Property assessment and evaluation
- Planning exploratory work and remedial measures
- Coordinating project management and planning
- Handling groundwater pollution
- Ex-situ procedure: removal and professional disposal of the contaminated material
- In-situ procedure: treatment takes place on site, in the soil
The advantages for you
We fuse decades of experience with ongoing research and tried and tested, economical remediation procedures.
- Legal certainty
- Coordination with authorities, e.g. environmental impact assessments
- Competent consultancy in all areas of environmental analysis
- Regular sampling
- Decades of experience and qualified staff
- Innovative solutions with our own research and development branch
- Ecofriendly and legal recovery
- Comprehensive services
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!