It is a priority for us to make our website accessible to all users. This approach is based on the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, WCAG, 2.0, Hungarian translation), aimed at making the web accessible. Our website meets the WCAG 2.0 requirements and qualifies as “AA”. PDF and video files are an exception.
- The website is not set to a fixed screen size and is flexibly adaptable. This allows you to see the content optimized for your screen.
- You can use your browser to expand the content of the website. If you are using a device with a keyboard, press the “CTRL +” keys to enlarge items and the “CTRL -” combination to zoom out. You can return to the default size at any time by pressing “CTRL 0”. If you are using a device with a touch screen, please use the correct magnification settings.
- The images and links on the website have been provided with explanatory texts.
- If you are using an appropriate device, you can navigate the website without a mouse, using only a keyboard and the tab key.
- We use CI color values, and we offer our own view with a higher color contrast.
We always strive to improve or expand our website’s accessibility. If you encounter any problems or are having any difficulties using the website, please let us know: email@example.com