Handling of contaminated soil
Contaminated soils hold both significant environmental and health risks. Saubermacher takes soils samples, tests those in its own laboratories, and provides for the suitable treatment and recovery of all organic and inorganic contaminants.
- Definition of basic characteristics
- On-site testing and soil samples
- Laboratory testing and certification
- Soil replacement
- Final treatment and disposal of contaminated soils
The advantages for you
Accidents and leaky containers and pipelines can allow contaminants to enter the soil. Saubermacher is a specialist in environmental analysis, soil replacement, and the disposal of contaminants.
- Legal certainty
- Coordination with the authorities
- Expert consultancy in all areas of environmental analysis
- Decades of experience and qualified staff
- Comprehensive services
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!