Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
Saubermacher collects, transports, disposes of, and recovers the hazardous and non-hazardous wastes generated in factories. Complex, comfortable, ecofriendly!
- Development of an optimal system for waste collection at the factory, collection of the resulting waste
- Preparation and packaging of hazardous and non-hazardous waste for transport
- Use of pre-recovery technologies (e.g. baling, compaction) and provision of the necessary equipment
- Transport of the waste to licensed disposal sites or recovery facilities
- Operating factory collection sites
- Provision of the necessary staff, machinery, and waste storage containers
The advantages for you
Saubermacher provides full waste management services for your facility anywhere in the country.
- We have decades of experience in complex waste management services, which means we can provide the full range of your facility’s waste management in not only an ecofriendly, but also an economic manner, in line with customer requirements
- We support your facility’s environmental protection targets with technical consultancy, and provide the most environmentally friendly treatment of waste possible
- We have nationwide licenses for all waste types
- We ensure that waste is lawfully recovered and disposed of
- We have a number of hazardous and non-hazardous waste management sites across the country
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!